Absence from School

If your child is ill, please call the school in the morning. All absences from school must be explained via a phone call to the School Office, email, or a note delivered to the school on your child’s return to class. Notes should be addressed to your child’s teacher and should be dated and signed.

If requiring extended leave during the course of a school year an Application for Extended LeaveTravel form is to be completed. This can be found in the Documents and Forms section under the Parents tab on the website. Once complete, and with the addition of travel documents, it can be returned to the School Office for processing.