Highfields’ image of a child is one with unlimited potential who is eager to interact with and contribute to the world, a capable child who delights in taking ownership for their learning, a curious child who asks questions and whose ideas and understandings are sought and valued.
We offer our students:
- small class sizes – Preschool to Year 2
- a warm, nurturing learning environment
- meaningful and stimulating programs that encourage enquiry, curiosity and critical thinking
- learning experiences that respectfully and powerfully meet the needs of children both as individuals and as a group
- support and encouragement to embrace challenges, ‘have a go’ and feel good about themselves as learners